"" THE ROAD NOT TAKEN: Passion's gone...

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, 9 July 2012

Passion's gone...



Something's wrong with me and I don't know what

Passion's gone; all that's left are empty papers,

While back then I had the dreams I used to write,

Right now only dusts left on the tables.

Used to wake up excited about the day,

And went to sleep smiling better

Now I wake up full of dismay

And wished that I could sleep forever

Looking at kids having fun carefreely

Running and laughing and playing

How jealous am I to dislike such liberty?

Damn, I hate that feeling.

More sorrow growing with no fine reason,

It's painful. It's dangerous. It's bad.

Wish it's so easy to tell another person,

"Hey. I'm sad."

Posted via Ipad

No comments: