"" THE ROAD NOT TAKEN: Oh KERJA!

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Oh KERJA!

Day in day out, kerja, kerja dan kerja...  'Ntah bila nak habis.  Nak tidur pun masih memikirkan pasal kerja.  Sampaikan tak ada mood untuk bersembang or listening to others' conversation, urgh!  I really need to break free from this hectic life...

Lately, I prefer to spent my own sweet time having a quiet dinner at Noodle Station.


And as for today I had Ladna Kway Teow With Beef Pastrami.  It's a Thai-style kway teow with beef pastrami, fried prawns, fishcake and vegetables.  I washed it down my throat with Ice Blended Vanilla Caramel .  A truly SATISFYING ending for my busy day!

The marvelous taste certainly helped to ease my constantly busy and hurried schedule... What a solace, lalala!

No comments: