"" THE ROAD NOT TAKEN: My life as a 'part time bujang'...

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, 29 August 2010

My life as a 'part time bujang'...

It's pretty weird to break my fasting alone throughout this Ramadan.  I'm getting bored of cooking, getting tired of visiting the Ramadan Bazaar near the Sultan Muhamad IV Stadium hmm... so today I've decided to try something new.  The answer to my boredom is Mangkuk Tingkat ala Kota Bharu.


The food was delivered to my residence at nearly 6 pm.  I choose the 'daily package' which costs RM6.00 per person plus RM1 for delivery.  I got a tiffin carrier with 3 dishes plus 1 soup / curry.  Not bad for a lazy part-time bujang like me...

A stainless steel tiffin carrier

Spicy Squid with Pineapple

Vegetable Soup
2-piece Fried Soy Sauce Chicken
Fried Long Beans with Anchovies
Freshly cooked dishes

Of course, I have to cook my own rice.  The taste?  Well, the food is quite sumptuous for the not-so-fussy eater like me.  It's fresh, convenient, time-saving and most of all it's worth the money.   Simple yet I'm happy and satisfied with the food quality.   What a yummy evening!





No comments: