"" THE ROAD NOT TAKEN: When the holidays are not yours to decide...

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, 2 June 2010

When the holidays are not yours to decide...

I've been doing a lot of thinking on this particular topic lately and realized that most of my holidays belonged to other people.  They were the one who decided how I would spend my holidays.  Like it or not that was the fact that I had to endure huh!

And for this coming holiday, history will repeat itself;

1.  Big Boss's Cataract Multifocal Surgery
2.  Numerous Wedding Ceremonies huh
3.  Compulsory Duties @ work during the holidays... a BIG HUH!
4.  Paper works, yup countless paper works!!!
5.  R & D... huh
6.  Reports & KPI... another huh
7.  My spouse's sex life ahaks
8.  and the list goes on.... 
9.  and on... 
10.and on...

At the end of the day, there are no holidays for me but at least no. 7 sounds INTERESTING!

No comments: