"" THE ROAD NOT TAKEN: My First 10,000 Yes!!!

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, 7 January 2010

My First 10,000 Yes!!!

Today the counter hits its first 10,000 visitors!  When I first started blogging back in 2007, I never thought it would last this long and I also never thought it would mean so much to me and to others who stumbled upon it.

Anyway, thanks folks for your support especially to those who have inspired and worked along with me...


To Miss Cutie Pie and all the sweet ladies whom I regarded as my own sis, thank you for everything and nice knowing all of you.


To my beloved Cinta Honey & Cinta Jr., nothing compares to both of you.  Thanks for being so understanding and supportive!


To Mom, I love you, wish we can spend more time together...

No comments: