"" THE ROAD NOT TAKEN: 3 Great Management Lessons Revisited

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, 9 August 2009

3 Great Management Lessons Revisited

I started off my day with a bragging confession cum one-man-show briefing. We were made to sit there and listened, no questioning (actually me and my colleagues didn't even bother to ask any questions, let alone gave any suggestions). I was there, trying to kill the time by smiling, chuckling, frowning and of course most of the time pretending to be very serious err I meant to look like I was paying so much attention to what the boss said.

I can see Tan who was sitting across the table looking very confused. Our minds were flying elsewhere. We are adults, and the boss is fully aware of this. I hope he realized that we can make our own judgment, there was no need to extend the issue and turned it into private and emotional matter.

Now, I knew how the kids would have felt when I blew up my top once in a while. Hopefully they won't curse and call me names (Huh, I was cursing but only deep down in my stomach, didn't have the guts to blurt it out!). If you read my previous post on 3 Great Management Lessons, you can imagine what we have experienced today.

There's a quote that goes, "And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!" I inclined to think how in deep shit would I be after blogging this down.

No comments: