"" THE ROAD NOT TAKEN: I'VE BEEN to HELL and BACK!....

Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, 6 April 2009

I'VE BEEN to HELL and BACK!....

Today I was supposed to be grilled in hell....and rationally, nobody thinks I will SURVIVE! The aliens even said I won't even dare to set my foot in hell, but then I have proven them wrong. I went there and came back in one piece.

It was a very SATISFYING moment to see their astonished expressions. It would be a double joy if I could read these aliens' mind.

Only God knows what the hell am I talking about. Merapik meraban
, actually I felt really tired and exhausted these days....

Dear reader(s), for sure, you are NOT GOD. Don't bother to squeeze your head trying to figure things out . It's my nonsensical way of escaping stress after days of 'COUNTING HEADS' and racing here and there goose-chasing...



No comments: